IMC Health Card.
The IMC Health Card is a savings card for medical spend only. You can load any amount of money and use it at an IMC clinic when you or your loved one needs medical care. The minimum initial deposit starts at Ugx 25,000. For more information, contact us on 0753 352 654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of the IMC Health Card include;
- Treatment across all IMCs in Uganda.
- Discounted annual medical checks.
- 20% discount on consultation
- One free Doctor’s consultation earned bi-annually.
- One card admits all registered dependents.
- Special discount rates with selected special partners.
- Free ambulance services for referrals to IHK
- Free Physio-wellness program for a whole year.
The IMC Antenatal Package is an IMC product customized for expectant mothers with no Insurance cover at a price of Ugx 600,000.
The packages includes:
- 3 visits to your obstetrician/Gynaecology
- 5 Midwife visits
- Full antenatal screening
- 2 Ultrasound scans
- Iron sulphate/folic acid throughout pregnancy
- 3 Antenatal classes
- Discounted delivery rate
- 1 ambulance rescue in case of emergency
IMC Pay-Per-Use Plan
This is an IMC product that is designed for corporate companies, factories, schools, NGOs with minimal resources but would still need to extend healthcare cover to their employees. With this product, the employer only pays what has been consumed in all out patient department of IMC centres.
Why choose Pay-Per-Use Plan?
- Priced based on volumes (number of staff and beneficiaries)
- Capped visits with an average of 3-4 visits per year to each member
- Referral to IHK at a discount
- Delivery of drugs and labs to office or homes (Option)
- Special rate on chronic illnesses (Free reviews)
- Free health education to staff quarterly
- Partnership on client CSR health related activities.
- A relationship doctor assigned to the organization
- Free doctor call back follow up
For more information about this products, contact us on 0753 352 654 (Whats App) or email email@example.com.